Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Banned/blocked

:: General

Go down

Banned/blocked Empty Banned/blocked

Post  AkoPries Sat Aug 02, 2008 12:41 pm

I just want to say to Miyazuki that she/he needs to grow up. I would like to get unbanned if possible because I didnt really do anything wrong and was just standing up for my brother. And Miyazuki wasnt listenining and was just talkin so much bullshit and event started talking about our mom and then when i started to talk back he/she banned me. I think its pretty sad but he/she needs to grow up. I really like this server and hopefully you can unbanned me(akopriest) and my brother (st33lys). And we wasnt joking nor scamming when we said that he lost his claw because of the equip slot glitch and all Miyazuki could have said wen my brother said "I LOST MY CLAW. GM HELP!" was to tell him that sorry we cant help you on that but she/he started talking shit. well have fun peace.

AkoPries

Back to top Go down

Banned/blocked Empty Re: Banned/blocked

Post  Miyazuki Sat Aug 02, 2008 2:34 pm

lmao i did said i cant help him but? what did u guys say again?
Miyazuki
Miyazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Akorprie Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:47 pm

Erhmm u never said that. But i wouldnt argue with anymore cuz its not gona go any where because you dont listen to other ppl. Plus im not talkin to u im talkin to Alcove.

Akorprie

Back to top Go down

Post  Ako Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:15 pm

We just want to play so please unbanned us. We wont argue with you again and we are very sorry. Please unbanned us. I promise you wont hear a thing of complaining ever again. Thx in advance peace.

Ako

Back to top Go down

Post  Miyazuki Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:01 am

i said that i can ask gmalcove to check gmlog if u think im lying =D
Miyazuki
Miyazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  akopries Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:44 pm

Dont want to argue anymore man. No need to ask alcove. You are right and we were wrong. I really dont want to fight with anyone and im pretty friendly. Me and my brother just want to play. So is it possible for us to get unbanned?

akopries

Back to top Go down

Post  Miyazuki Sun Aug 03, 2008 3:43 pm

O.O nah u guys stand on u guys were right i want to proof hus right or wrong i will ask gmalcove to check gmlog if u guys were right we will unban u but if u guys were wrong it will result in a permanent ban
Miyazuki
Miyazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  AkoPries Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:43 pm

okey. I wont even count on being unbanned but im very sure we never said a refund. But whatever. Laters peace

AkoPries

Back to top Go down

Post  Miyazuki Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:42 pm

im sure ur bro din tell u the truth he asked me to return his "7x30" claw =D and i said i cant help him then he said i dint wanna help
Miyazuki
Miyazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Akopries Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:24 am

lol. ur such a dumb azz lying mofo. I cud careless now if u unban me or not. Because i dont want to play on a server with has bunch of little kids (GM) who abuses their power. U have no proof that my brother said that and im pretty sure he wud never lie because its only a game. ur pretty sad. Well enjoy ur day and try to grow up a little bit.

Akopries

Back to top Go down

Post  Miyazuki Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:22 pm

u sure i have prove dude theres smth called gm log it records everything thing i type im sure that if i could have a ss saying that i replied him than what would ur face be like hmmm
Miyazuki
Miyazuki

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down